but a minde reader as well so it would appear!
I have been searching for ages for a stamp. This stamp was first introduced to me on a piece of cardstock that was amongst some gorgeous journal tags that were hade made as part of a swap that I was joined into at Scrapboxx. I have had this particular tag tucked away as reference and each time I go into a scrap shop I look for the stamp, although without knowing which of the companies made it, it was not an easy task.
I have been searching for ages for a stamp. This stamp was first introduced to me on a piece of cardstock that was amongst some gorgeous journal tags that were hade made as part of a swap that I was joined into at Scrapboxx. I have had this particular tag tucked away as reference and each time I go into a scrap shop I look for the stamp, although without knowing which of the companies made it, it was not an easy task.
ANYWAY.... Today is the 6th day into Cathy's and my advent countdown... and you would not guess (well if you have been reading my ramble, you may very well guess. ~L~) what was inside number six's wrapping... Yes... exactly... that stamp!
Now, not only do I have to not hoard this tag away, I cam make lots more, for lots of my pages.
Now, not only do I have to not hoard this tag away, I cam make lots more, for lots of my pages.
Oh... since I dont have a picture to show you right now, I guess you are wondering what stamp I have added to my growing stamp collection, right?!
Hmmm... let me see if i can find an image to share..... (goes off in search on google and comes back, piccy in mouse)okay... so that was not too safe.. have you seen all those scrummy stamps!?
OMG... yum!!!!
OMG... yum!!!! Okay, so here it is.....
Thanks Gorgeous Girl!!!!!! ~whispers~ (Dont know if Matt will have the same sentiment when he see's my growing wish list. hahaha.)

No comments:
Post a Comment